2019 BOA San Antonio

• 3 weeks later...

I’d want to see SFA go here, sucks to see them end their season early with St. Louis.

I do believe they will be very successful in St Louis. I think they could place decently here, but arent quite ready to challenge for finals again.

Im kinda thinking the top of finals stays more or less the same with maybe Westlake moving up more, I think LD Bell, Cedar Ridge, Marcus, and Hendrickson are the only non locks who were in finals last year, and could potentially slip out at the likes of a band like Oak Ridge, Seven Lakes, Prosper, Bowie, or even Rouse.

Im kinda thinking the top of finals stays more or less the same with maybe Westlake moving up more, I think LD Bell, Cedar Ridge, Marcus, and Hendrickson are the only non locks who were in finals last year, and could potentially slip out at the likes of a band like Oak Ridge, Seven Lakes, Prosper, Bowie, or even Rouse.

Or maybe even....

Vista Murrieta

Yes! I’m willing it to happen! Plus all six Texas bands going to Indy this fall.

I think it is a given that CTJ, Hebron, Leander, TWHS, Vandy are locks for finals in any given year - with all of them going to GN this year, you know that they are bringing a big show and one or more should medal here. Hope to see Round Rock in the finals as well. too early to name the rest of finals but we can add FloMo to that list of locks as well. should be a huge season

Or maybe even....

Vista Murrieta

That's a good point, I sorta forgot they were attending. If they have a similar showing to their 2016 nationals appearance, I think its more likely that they DO make finals. 

I think it is a given that CTJ, Hebron, Leander, TWHS, Vandy are locks for finals in any given year - with all of them going to GN this year, you know that they are bringing a big show and one or more should medal here. Hope to see Round Rock in the finals as well. too early to name the rest of finals but we can add FloMo to that list of locks as well. should be a huge season

Reagan, Vista Ridge, and Keller would be three more that should be considered locks at this point as well.

That's a good point, I sorta forgot they were attending. If they have a similar showing to their 2016 nationals appearance, I think its more likely that they DO make finals. 

They have to be better than they were in 2016 to make SA finals, which can certainly happen (they would have made SA finals in 2016, but not in '17 or '18). I think they are top 20 at the worst if they bring a 2016-like performance. Their 2017 program was also strong, but they dropped back a little in 2018. Hopefully they have a really strong show in 2019!

CTJ,Hebron,Keller,The Woodlands,Keller,Vista Ridge,Vandegrift,Leander,Marcus,Cedar Ridge,Hendrickson, James Bowie, Westlake, Prosper, Oak Ridge, Cedar Park, Copell are all programs I can see in finals some others that may surprise are

Lake Travis, Rouse, College Park, Pearland, And Alexander also Vista Murietta

CTJ,Hebron,Keller,The Woodlands,Keller,Vista Ridge,Vandegrift,Leander,Marcus,Cedar Ridge,Hendrickson, James Bowie, Westlake, Prosper, Oak Ridge, Cedar Park, Copell are all programs I can see in finals some others that may surprise are

Lake Travis, Rouse, College Park, Pearland, And Alexander also Vista Murietta

Timber Creek?