2018 6A State

Ahhhhhh. We had a medical emergency right as John horn was coming on. The "emergency" is on her way to the hospital w/ a broken ankle.

BUT!! More importantly, how did John Horn do? Any chance they go on?

& yes on VISTA RIDGE!! AWESOME SHOW

Oh no,   I hope they heal soon.

He’s completely kidding lol

Ah! Hardcorebandfan! In my caffeine withdrawal haze, I didn’t notice their username. I was just ready to bring my claws out to defend Dan.

On an unrelated note, this is my first time steaming with Box5 and I don’t seem to like it compared to Flomarching. Maybe the issue is on my end but watching all the bands in the last block I'm not seeming to enjoy their performances as much as usual. I just feel that non of them sound as good as they were at BOA.

Are any of y’all having box5 issues?

Ah! Hardcorebandfan! In my caffeine withdrawal haze, I didn’t notice their username. I was just ready to bring my claws out to defend Dan.

On an unrelated note, this is my first time steaming with Box5 and I don’t seem to like it compared to Flomarching. Maybe the issue is on my end but watching all the bands in the last block I'm not seeming to enjoy their performances as much as usual. I just feel that non of them sound as good as they were at BOA.

Are any of y’all having box5 issues?

Same thing here