2018 6A State

Pardon my French, but the crowd here f'ing sucks. If you only want to cheer for your band, stay home.

Pitiful.

This is kind of the norm for State Contest.  The stakes are the highest they have been all season.  Everyone is nervous.  I kind of get it.  If people want to sit on their hands and not really enjoy the rest of the contest, that's okay.  I'll enjoy it more to make up for it.

John B Alexander wins the award for my favorite band I've never heard of before 2018. I can't wait to see what's in store for them for the future.

Seriously! Missed them at BOA, but wow that was a ride! If they can get their performance level to match the show design, this will be one to look out for.

And Alexander was fantastic.

I'm sure the staff is disappointed that my daughter and I aren't there today. They sat beside us Saturday and got quite the charge out of seeing me and my kiddo crying from the emotion out of their show. It was awesome.

Edit....I’m sure they didn’t actually miss us, but it was amusing at the time. :D