2023 BOA Austin (Sept. 23)

LeanderMomma

4 minutes ago, Ranxh1938292 said:

They definitely threw down, I was thinking 5th-6th at best.

I agree! For example in prelims I had CR weaker than other 4A schools yet they were only beaten by Vista and vandy in their class. So based on their performance in finals which was way better than prelims they should be in contention for 3rd place I would be more worried about Rouse than LT. However, you never know what the judges will favor. 

3 minutes ago, Band2021 said:

I agree! For example in prelims I had CR weaker than other 4A schools yet they were only beaten by Vista and vandy in their class. So based on their performance in finals which was way better than prelims they should be in contention for 3rd place I would be more worried about Rouse than LT. However, you never know what the judges will favor. 

I fully agree with you right here! I didn’t expect rouse to sweep cedar park, but it happened. So at the very highest I’d expect rouse to get 4th, and maybe lake Travis could take 4th from rouse? Who knows? I’m really excited to see how DS does, I don’t know what sparked in me but something told me they’d be in finals.