6A Region Result Thread 2018

yes, they were disqualified due to an unconfirmed report that they were colluding with the Russians marching officials to manipulate the UIL scoring process. As the show was an obvious homage to the current administration, the president stepped in and appealed to the supreme court where the newly appointed justice served as a tie-breaker to allow them to advance to Area D competition. I understand there will be a press conference tomorrow morning at Whataburger.

WOW - just cant make this stuff up - it just writes itself.....

in Truth - as noted in another post, CTJ and many others have modified their BOA designed shows to better fit UIL - not uncommon in a state year - not just in time but in content. all 7 programs in the NEISD received 1's and will advance to the Area D event next week - I believe CTJ performs at 11:45 at Heroes Stadium in preliminary competition. if you are in the area - come check it out all the great NEISD Programs - don't believe the haters - #whataband

I just figured if it was true, it was because of the length of it, that’s all. ;)

yes, they were disqualified due to an unconfirmed report that they were colluding with the Russians marching officials to manipulate the UIL scoring process. As the show was an obvious homage to the current administration, the president stepped in and appealed to the supreme court where the newly appointed justice served as a tie-breaker to allow them to advance to Area D competition. I understand there will be a press conference tomorrow morning at Whataburger.

WOW - just cant make this stuff up - it just writes itself.....

in Truth - as noted in another post, CTJ and many others have modified their BOA designed shows to better fit UIL - not uncommon in a state year - not just in time but in content. all 7 programs in the NEISD received 1's and will advance to the Area D event next week - I believe CTJ performs at 11:45 at Heroes Stadium in preliminary competition. if you are in the area - come check it out all the great NEISD Programs - don't believe the haters - #whataband

Lol. I like this guy

Any clue about Region 8? They had their contest on Saturday, no results posted yet.

I can only report for Harker Heights  they received all 1's, Belton received a 1, Midway a 1, Killeen a 1, Ellison a 1, Shoemaker a 2, Waco HS a 2, Copperas Cove a 1, Temple a 1, The only band whose score I do not remember is Bryan HS.  I was at Region 8 competition yesterday. 

I'm a first time band mom, my other kids are choir kids, so I'm sorry I'm not more help