UIL 6A 2023 State Finals

LeanderMomma

2 minutes ago, washedupalum2017 said:

Massive shoutout to TWHS guard. Lots of super exposed moments w/ a lot of equipment and they execute an insanely high level, especially for how many of them are on the field. the opening statement with the riflework particularly stands out as just an absurd achievement.

I cannot get over how fantastic this guard is! The level of individual achievement is RIDICULOUS! 

Hebron HS-

What can I say, this program is a top 3 band. no questions asked. They are ranked 1st Nationally for a reason. The visuals, the music, the technique, the props, just make this show truly beautiful. That ballad is still one of my favorites for this year! And that Low Brass feature, just superb! I can go the distance is probably one of the best choices for a closer! A stunning performance from Hebron HS, and best of luck at Grand Nationals!

Flower Mound HS-

HELLO Flower Mound! Great job with the music, the visuals! I still love the fact that they have mirrors as props, the last time I saw this was when Wills Point HS used them in 2016. The Let it B ballad is very nice as well! That closer is still AMAZING! Overall, I really enjoyed the finals performance of the 2016 State Champion, Flower Mound HS! Congratulations on the performance! Also I hope that the player that was taken off the field is ok!

Just now, Origin said:

Flower Mound is the first band I’ve been able to see today. They were wonderful! Those bassoons are maybe my favorite soloists of the season. A great performance to end their season! I hope that student is okay.

Yeah, that hit me so hard. I got super scared. It really goes to show how intensive and demanding band can get. Fellow band members, please take care of yourselves!