2023 BOA San Antonio Super Regional (Nov. 3 & 4)

LeanderMomma

35 minutes ago, MikeKyu said:

San Antonio: 2

Houston: 2

DFW: 3

Austin: 3

Leander ISD: 4

This is why I say every year the LISD Festival of Bands is the best band for band show in America. 

I think you forgot an LISD band. Vandy, Vista, Rouse, Cedar Park, and Leander. By my country that's 5, but I'm old and use old math :)

Amazing performance from Cedar Park!!! I was having to catch up on other things so only heard the show, but from what I did here it was amazing!!! A little bit of overplaying in the brass in the last hit on Box5 for me, but overall great ensemble sounds and amazing soloist! 

Wanted to say congratulations to all the bands that made finals, especially L.D. Bell, Bridgeland, Westlake, Leander, Rouse and Wakeland! Not many surprises with results, can't wait to watch the rest of finals, gl everyone!!! 

13 minutes ago, CloudFuel said:

I still have no clue what Round Rock's show is about... but they looked great and sounded fantastic! I don't know that I've ever seen a uniform intentionally try to blend in with the turf from the bottom before, but it's certainly a cool effect!

Maybe this will help you out.. https://fb.watch/o6E0i4OxZZ/?mibextid=Nif5oz

For a second, I thought CTJ was crashing Cedar Park's show when all the color guard girls streamed out of the tunnel. All that pink. 😂

I love the contrast between the more rigid marching performers and the fluid color guard. The marching members in particular move amazingly well. And my goodness that wall of sound! So loud, but the high quality is maintained!