2023 BOA Grand National Championships (Nov. 9-11)

josephbandfan

I CANT WAIT to see everyone deep dive into the scores and have all the spicy takes on judging the next 24 hours! 

Congratulations to all the Finalist performing bands for putting on such a ridiculous display of artistry and musicianship tonight! Be thankful and happy that the fine arts and music is being supported and can produce nights like tonight! 

GOODNIGHT Y'ALL! 

1 minute ago, BandKid_2 said:

what’s the esprit de corps awards? and the tournament of roses mean they preform at half time at the rose bowl game?

Tournament of Roses means they get an invitation to march in the parade.

Esprit de Corps is simply to the band whose students, volunteers and representatives present the most sportsmanship throughout the competition. CTJ won this in 2019! 

Just now, BandFan59 said:

Hebron's placed third with the music caption at all three of their Grand Nationals appearances. Certainly impressive and a feat worth applauding! While I thoroughly enjoyed their show this year, I do feel that 2021 and 2022 were probably stronger productions, albeit not by much. Congratulations to all the bands!

I think monomyth is the hardest show they’ve ever done and it’s one of the hardest shows out on field for a high school. I think it’s insanely impressive how clean they did get it