2023 BOA San Antonio Super Regional (Nov. 3 & 4)

LeanderMomma

18 hours ago, CDLune VA said:

It doesn’t look like Hebron is attending BOA SA this year, which is pretty disappointing because I’ve been routing for them pretty much all season. They should compete in BOA Grand Nationals one year. With how much they’ve been climbing up in the ranks, they have a strong chance of winning.

In case you haven't figured it out, Hebron skipped BOA SA to go to Grand nats this year lol

vista has left them all speechless.

im not actually watching right now, doing some make up time for work.

i think it's funny they've brought in all the Indiana ppl to judge music here lol. also seeing Jay Kennedy again, ruh roh lol. isn't he the one who had FloMo not even making finals in Music GE in 2021? that was interesting!!! lol

18 minutes ago, symphbee said:

Has anyone today seen both Westwood AND Round Rock? Interested to see how people think they compare.

I think they both had their best runs of the season respectively. Hard to compare the two when their shows and styles are completely different but I’m confident they were both executed well enough to where we’ll see them both in finals.

1 hour ago, DeadMascot said:

Can someone let me know how United does?

Great, big sounds overall. I’m a sucker for woodwind runs so I loved the run/feature they did in the closer! That book looking prop with the fire coming out of it was freaky 😮 lol. I thought the brass did well with the rite of spring triple tonguing feature. They sound like they’ve done a good job at refining their performance because it was very solid and clean all around, imo