All UIL Region Results 2022 (2A, 4A, 6A)

5 minutes ago, CosmicLimbo said:

I really hope this is the case. I haven’t seen Aledo this season but I just can’t see a scenario where they get a 2. 

I saw them live at boa dfw, and while I like last year's show more, they were still incredible! NO WAY could they have received a 2.... maybe went over the time limit? Thats the only possible way I see them getting a 2, and they aren't even having a ruff season! Won Preview of Champions, 2nd overall at Mesquite marching festival, and while they didn't make finals at bow dfw, they still did great against some stiff coemption. 

15 minutes ago, Dave609 said:

Hey everyone please help me in congratulating all Region 30 6A bands on receiving a 1st Division at their Reigional Contest!

These bands are advancing to the UIL 6A Area B marching contest!-

Boswell
Central
Chisholm Trail
Fossil Ridge
Keller
North Crowley
Timber Creek
Weatherford 

Congrats to all, especially North Crowely! I'm pretty sure they didn't make it last year so seeing them back in area is exciting! 

23 minutes ago, Dave609 said:

Hey everyone please help me in congratulating all Region 18 6A bands on receiving a 1st Division at their Regional Contest!

These bands will be advancing to the UIL 6A Area D Marching Contest!-

Akins 
Anderson
Austin
Bowie
Del Valle
Dripping Springs
Johnson

Will be interesting to see how 6A Area D gets affected with Belton and Hays going to 5A and Weiss, Buda Johnson and Dripping Springs going up to 6A. Shout out to Cedar Ridge though, they are deadly this year

Can’t wait to see the Region 8 results, I can almost guarantee that Harker Heights, Midway, and Copperas Cove are going to Area. Heights scored its highest in school history at last year’s Area contest. They’ve stepped it up this year too

10 hours ago, Dave609 said:

Hey everyone, please help me in congratulating these 7 bands from Region 5 6A on receiving a 1st Division at their Regional Contest!

These bands will be advancing to the UIL 6A Area B Marching Contest!-

Arlington
Cedar Hill
Lake Ridge
Legacy
Mansfield
Paschal 
South Grand Prairie 

UIL Forms shows Martin also received 1st division ratings..?

(I wasn't at Region 5 yesterday, and UIL Forms has already cause a ruckus with the Aledo snafu, so not going to bet the farm on their information)

1 minute ago, Brego said:

(I wasn't at Region 5 yesterday, and UIL Forms has already cause a ruckus with the Aledo snafu, so not going to bet the farm on their information)

Martin probably did get a 1, no way they didn’t. I saw them at BOA DFW, and they made finals. 

2 hours ago, Brego said:

2 hours ago, ReveriesOp24 said:

Martin probably did get a 1, no way they didn’t. I saw them at BOA DFW, and they made finals. 

1 hour ago, MartinTuba said:

Yeah don't worry we got a 1 😅

I apologize, I have it updated now. I must have missed them when getting the division ratings. I apologize once again.

Hey everyone, please help me in congratulating these 2A and 4A Region 4 bands on Receiving a Division 1 at their Regional Contest!

These bands will be advancing to the UIL 2A and 4A Area C Marching Contest!-

2A:

Clarksville
Cooper
Linden-Kildare
Rivercrest

4A:

Liberty-Eylau
North Lamar
Paris
Pleasant Grove
Sulphur Springs

Please help me in congratulating these bands on Advancing to the State Military Contest!-

*Please Correct me if I'm wrong*

2A-

Harleton (State Military)
Hawkins (State Military)
Ore City (State Military)

Union Grove (State Military)

4A-

Gilmer (State Military)
Pittsburg (State Military)
Spring Hill (State Military)

23 hours ago, Tubalord11 said:

I saw them live at boa dfw, and while I like last year's show more, they were still incredible! NO WAY could they have received a 2.... maybe went over the time limit? Thats the only possible way I see them getting a 2, and they aren't even having a ruff season! Won Preview of Champions, 2nd overall at Mesquite marching festival, and while they didn't make finals at bow dfw, they still did great against some stiff coemption. 

I didn’t even hear about that accidental rating until today, when our directors told us in class. Honestly, yesterday was a run that we should have had on Saturday, as it was one of - if not the most - cleanest runs we have had this season. Especially now that all our drill is on the field. Big moral win for our group.