Vista - they have cleaned up nicely. Guard still has some work to do but not as much as I though they would have. I love the part right after the ballad. It has some personality. The soprano solo ballad kind of feels like it’s just trying to capture the magic from last year but that soloist is AMAZING. My only other criticism is I don’t feel there’s enough color contrast to differentiate the parts of the show. It’s all black white and blue and blurs together for me on my initial impression. But that has nothing to do with the performers, just a design nit-pick. I’m very pleased with how they have cleaned this up! Show feels like a Hebron/FloMo hybrid but like in a good and unique way (that probably didn’t make any sense :) )

So Vista is a top half finalist - they are following up last year with another great one. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. Last year's just got better and better through the season. I personally very slightly preferred Cedar Ridge this morning - I loved their energy and tempo changes and how they pretty much nailed them, but hey, I'm probably wrong.

So Vista is a top half finalist - they are following up last year with another great one. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. Last year's just got better and better through the season. I personally very slightly preferred Cedar Ridge this morning - I loved their energy and tempo changes and how they pretty much nailed them, but hey, I'm probably wrong.

I agree that Cedar Vista Ridge are the 2 strongest so far, with Cedar Ridge having a strong visual program with great music effects, while Vista’s show yet again being a GE powerhouse + boasting strong music technique and power.

Rouse and Hendrickson made finalist statements. Rouse's show was the type that I personally enjoy stylistically, so that one sucked me right in. Hendrickson's show is well done, and I like the way they play with the source music.

One concern I have - last week BOA was VERY stringent about performance times. I'm seeing lots of 5 minute shows - are they actually getting to the 6 minute mark, or are penalties going to play a part?

BOA requires a minimum of 6 minutes and penalizes under that time - seen many today that are not meeting the 6 minutes - will be interesting to see if that has an impact on the outcome

https://www.flomarching.com/signup?utm_campaign=branded&utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=google&utm_content=non-event&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyMaD8unz5AIVDtvACh1RdQSpEAAYASAAEgJ3c_D_BwE

Thats what I had last year, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I feel like an idiot but I'm struggling hard right now haha. Sad that I missed some great performances this morning. Hopefully I will figure it out and get to see them all tonight.

All I get from that link is the option to purchase a yearly subscription for 150 dollars. There used to be two options. Maybe I should reach out to customer support about it.

Keep in mind that subscription also covers Texas Milesplit as well. If you have a kid who runs, it’s worth it. Plus you get DCI access over the summer.