I think 5 of the first 6 performing bands will be in finals (apologies to Wagner). Add Leander, Cedar Park, Vandegrift, James Bowie, and CTJ. Top half being CTJ, Vandegrift, Leander, Vista Ridge, and.... don't know. Lets say James Bowie. Round Rock, Rouse, Cedar Ridge, Cedar Park, and Hendrickson rounding out the top 10 (in no particular order other than top/bottom 5).

I think 5 of the first 6 performing bands will be in finals (apologies to Wagner). Add Leander, Cedar Park, Vandegrift, James Bowie, and CTJ. Top half being CTJ, Vandegrift, Leander, Vista Ridge, and.... don't know. Lets say James Bowie. Round Rock, Rouse, Cedar Ridge, Cedar Park, and Hendrickson rounding out the top 10 (in no particular order other than top/bottom 5).

I can't count out Westwood and Pflugerville just yet, but seeing lisd make up half of finals at boa Austin is a dream of mine.

My current predictions for BOA Austin:

1)  CTJ/Vandegrift

2)  Vandegrift/CTJ

3)  Leander/Vista Ridge

4)  Vista Ridge/Leander

5)  Cedar Park

6)  Round Rock

7)  James Bowie

8)  Cedar Ridge

9)  Hendrickson 

10)  Rouse

I agree but I can't be more specific than below as they are all too close:

1st through 4th) CTJ / Vista / Vandi / Leander (may be in any order)

5th) Cedar Park

6th through 10th) RR / Rouse / Hendrickson / Bowie / Cedar Ridge (may be in any order)

1) CTJ

2) Leander

3) Vista Ridge/Vandy

4) Vista Ridge/Vandy

5) Cedar Park

6) Cedar Ridge/Round Rock

7) Round Rock/Cedar Ridge

8) Bowie

9) Hendrickson

10) John Horn/Rouse/Westwood

These are probably gonna be wrong all over the place, but it's fun to predict. I think the new finalist could be any of those three bands, but I'm especially leaning towards John Horn after being impressed by their performance at State Prelims last year. I expect to be wrong about Bowie, because they're always really solid at this contest, but since I haven't seen anything from them so far, I'm just putting them at 8th. CTJ is always solid at this regional, so it's fair to predict they're going to do well, and Leander has a great show that they're performing well, but I expect to see it grow more over the season and peak later on.