What Texas band has the coolest uniform?

I've always loved the customization of the Dripping Springs Band. They have a new color every year and they use black bibbers for football games, and whites for competition's.

NO ONE does white uniforms like DS does. When DS has been at the top of their game, their visual package SHINES because of those uniforms. Also, a shoutout to the awesome mirror triangles they had back in the day. That look was ICONIC. 

NO ONE does white uniforms like DS does. When DS has been at the top of their game, their visual package SHINES because of those uniforms. Also, a shoutout to the awesome mirror triangles they had back in the day. That look was ICONIC. 

The current DS uniforms pay homage to those uniforms with the triangles that come off the customized colored squares. Those old uniforms if I remember correctly were first gotten in '03 or '04 and lasted until 2014 when they changed. My personal favorite uniform for sure because there is nobody put there with a uniform quite like it. 

The current DS uniforms pay homage to those uniforms with the triangles that come off the customized colored squares. Those old uniforms if I remember correctly were first gotten in '03 or '04 and lasted until 2014 when they changed. My personal favorite uniform for sure because there is nobody put there with a uniform quite like it. 

Mirror uniforms from Dripping Springs were first used in 2006. I was a freshman at DS that year.

• 10 months later...

An old thread, but do y'all prefer bands that change their uniform every year or bands that keep the same uniform every year?

Really it depends. Bands like Hebron and Reagan and Marcus that have the same uniform every year are quite iconic and have a really nice brand image, whereas bands like FloMo and CTJ that alter their uniform every year help to enhance every show they have. I think what I like most are bands who change their uniforms every couple of years around their band’s identity and colors to keep it fresh and updated.