Area B 2018

Everyone’s predictions are so different lol

They are but some people are honestly go off of what they’ve heard and not what they’ve seen. Only group I have seen recently on my list is Keller central and duncanville but I know they are always excellent

And or biased . I personally just love listening and comparing and I like some production more than others . Doesn’t mean I’m right but I like to try

They are but some people are honestly go off of what they’ve heard and not what they’ve seen. Only group I have seen recently on my list is Keller central and duncanville but I know they are always excellent

And or biased . I personally just love listening and comparing and I like some production more than others . Doesn’t mean I’m right but I like to try

Most of these bands don't have any videos up, and the ones that do are at least a month old.  If you haven't seen it live and don't have any sort of recent video to go off of, I don't see how anyone could make even a somewhat accurate prediction.  It's seems more like these lists are based on past years, hearsay, and "hype".    

Most of these bands don't have any videos up, and the ones that do are at least a month old. If you haven't seen it live and don't have any sort of recent video to go off of, I don't see how anyone could make even a somewhat accurate prediction. It's seems more like these lists are based on past years, hearsay, and "hype".

I agree . That’s why I based mine off of region 31 and football games and I haven’t see far schools like duncanville and stuff . So I don’t think really prediction can be made until after prelims Saturday

Predictions can’t even be made then.....anything could

Change prelims finals in this area

Honestly you are right . Nothing is safe with this area and none of us really knows what is gonna happen until 10 something on Saturday. Like really as I think about it prediction can’t be made cause it’s so stacked . We really just gotta wait and see and watch and enjoy . Like it’s honestly real crazy and scary to think about

If I were to rank the bands TRULY and in my UNBIASED opinion.....

1. Keller

2. Waxahachie

3. LD Bell

4. Prosper

5. Duncanville

6. Coppell

7. Timber Creek

8. Haltom

9. Richland

10. Keller Central

Don't @ me

Just curious, have you seen all of these bands, or just going by what you have heard?  

oh wait...you weren't supposed to @ them.    ;)

(BTW I find this new "don't @ me" trend to be ridiculous.  If you don't want people to comment on what you say, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING!).   :angry:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(BTW I find this new "don't @ me" trend to be ridiculous.  If you don't want people to comment on what you say, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING!).   :angry:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

to be fair, they could have been saying "don't come at me" but I always think they are saying, "don't comment on my comment."  But I'm old so I get stuff wrong a lot.   :lol:

Seriously, I thought that meant "don't come at me" for it too, guess I'm not forum savvy enough, LOL.  (Sorry Bandfamo!) 

And I was just asking a question, I'm more curious as I haven't seen very many of the bands except Plano East, Plano Senior, and Prosper and Carroll.   I saw bits and pieces of other shows thru FloMarching, but it's so different live. 

I do think it was a good list, with the exception of PESH not being on it :)    But honestly, without seeing all of these bands

I really have no idea how PESH will fair because I have nothing to really compare it to.    I am happy PESH will perform 

towards the end of the day in Prelims just for the fact they have a really fun show!      But they, like everyone, needed

to do a bit of cleaning this week!  

You know what I’ve made a completely different take on the area b results

1. DeSoto

2. South Grand Prairie

..... the rest is pretty much a toss up.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if Keller or the historic schools like Bell, Duncanville, and Coppell don’t make finals

I can’t tell if it’s fr ? Or just messing around .

You know what I’ve made a completely different take on the area b results

1. DeSoto

2. South Grand Prairie

..... the rest is pretty much a toss up.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if Keller or the historic schools like Bell, Duncanville, and Coppell don’t make finals

You make fun of them, but they actually both have really cool shows. Desoto has one of the best show concepts I’ve ever seen.

Honestly why would someone say that’s . Like it’s not fun. It’s not funny . Is disrespectful and rude .

You’re absolutely right. I’m sorry if I offended anyone. It was very disrespectful of me and I just forget that all these band programs work really hard. Just making it to area is a huge accomplishment.