Area B 2018

Wow, thanks for all of the parking and restaurant info.  I should be good!    I know I have probably been in that area before (my MIL lives not too far away),  but I couldn't remember specifics.    

Taking a break from food rankings to post something I forgot to about actual logistics. :)

Shuttle is prelims only from the Legacy Church of Christ parking lot from 10a - 6p (8801 Mid Cities Blvd, North Richland Hills, TX 76182)

Also, this event is CASH AND CHECK ONLY. No credit cards will be accepted. $3 for students 6-17, $5 adults, under 6 is free

This and more information is available at https://www.uilregion5music.org/area-marching-band/

Taking a break from food rankings to post something I forgot to about actual logistics. :)

Shuttle is prelims only from the Legacy Church of Christ parking lot from 10a - 6p (8801 Mid Cities Blvd, North Richland Hills, TX 76182)

Also, this event is CASH AND CHECK ONLY. No credit cards will be accepted. $3 for students 6-17, $5 adults, under 6 is free

This and more information is available at https://www.uilregion5music.org/area-marching-band/

Thank you!     Now my dilemma will be whether to wear something to support Plano Senior  or Plano East!    I've had one graduate from each :)      I think last time I might have actually 

brought a change of clothes...   is that weird?  

One other stadium question.    I think when I look at the stadium home side they have seats with backs and not bleachers.  Is that true?   Or are the chairs with backs just in the very center with regular bleachers on the side?  

Looks like it is just the center section that has seat backs.  

Seating capacity at event stadiums. Number of steps to the top row. Elevator to press box or no. Entrance and exits to field. Dimensions of jumbo tron.

Bush's, Golden Chick or Chick Fi La. Sweet tea or no.

We could debate it all, but in the end ALL the bands performances trump anything we could root out to discuss.

One other stadium question.    I think when I look at the stadium home side they have seats with backs and not bleachers.  Is that true?   Or are the chairs with backs just in the very center with regular bleachers on the side?  

Yes, only the section that sits on the 50 yard line is seat with backs- 45 yard line to 45 yard line. We typically bring in our stadium seats and don't even try to sit there lol