BOA McAllen 2018

What a huge show though. It will definitely grow to be very successful, though I must admit I found it almost comical in how ridiculously over the top it was. The clams with soloists in them with quotes being spoken over the top was a bit much. Im curious how much it will be cleaned by the next competition.

CTJ’s show will grow tremendously but the reality is that there are definitely some bands that could beat CTJ at this point like Vandegrift, Hebron, Leander, Ronald Reagan, Flower Mound, Keller, etc. I don’t think they are gonna run away with the Austin regional again especially with the weather coming this week.

As usual for me, I’m unsure of CTJ’s show at this point. I loved the beginning but then they lost me a bit with the narration and fast paced movement and marching. I do think right this minute, they are beatable by their closest competitors in Texas. What I know for sure is that they’ll win this McAllen regional, and they will clean this sucker up in a huge way by UIL and especially San Antonio! I love the predictable unpredictability of the Johnson Jaguar Band!