BOA McAllen 2018

I was expecting a little more from them??

Keep in mind that it has been 14 years since they won nationals, and the neighborhood that school is in has declined A LOT since then, that being said, I think they will still make it into finals. 

I am actually wanting to watch Valley View. I know Carmel is on, but we may not get to see them again today, and I think we might see good things from them.

They were my surprise pick for the day.

I know Carmel is brilliant and all, but you probably made the better choice. I found myself a little bored during the Carmel performance!

Keep in mind that it has been 14 years since they won nationals, and the neighborhood that school is in has declined A LOT since then, that being said, I think they will still make it into finals.

Yes, the whole previously winning GN is what had my expectations higher. I'm not saying that they were bad or that they will not make finals. I just had higher expectations.

Well, Carmel was Carmel and on a different level compared to 99.9% of what I've heard today. Even with a few "Oh, Sh#t" moments like the horns in the Wagner, they were impressive. Can't wait to hear them at the GN's.

Yes they sounded great for the most part. I just found myself a little bored during their show. I will be more suitably impressed as the season progresses I'm sure.

Yes, the whole previously winning GN is what had my expectations higher. I'm not saying that they were bad or that they will not make finals. I just had higher expectations.

To be honest, what you saw today is probably the best theyve been since about 2010.

Seven Lakes sure didn't disappoint.  I really loved their show!  So colorful and vibrant, yet dark!  And their sound is great!  Definitely should medal today.

My stream cut out right in the middle though. :(

Does anyone else get errors sometimes where it says that the stream is already being used on another device when you know for a fact it isn't?  Or is FloMarching just really unsecured and my account is being compromised?

Seven Lakes sure didn't disappoint. I really loved their show! So colorful and vibrant, yet dark! And their sound is great! Definitely should medal today.

My stream cut out right in the middle though. :(

Does anyone else get errors sometimes where it says that the stream is already being used on another device when you know for a fact it isn't? Or is FloMarching just really unsecured and my account is being compromised?

hmmm, I have not seen that particular error before. And I have switched devices 3 times today!