2018 BOA San Antonio?

Hendrickson: This group has become a force, I hate calling any band a bubble band because it is to the point where we forget that it is different year after year. Hendrickson is a great band they play strong and precise but also are never too afraid to think outside the box with their musical selections. Their themes are always important to think of "Just another brick" and now "blueprints for life". They understand their show and use that understanding in the performance, the better educated the kids our in the meaning of a show the better they perform. well done Hendrickson! also, MLK is a genius and a great role model, think you for spreading his message. 

Hendrickson: This group has become a force, I hate calling any band a bubble band because it is to the point where we forget that it is different year after year. Hendrickson is a great band they play strong and precise but also are never too afraid to think outside the box with their musical selections. Their themes are always important to think of "Just another brick" and now "blueprints for life". They understand their show and use that understanding in the performance, the better educated the kids our in the meaning of a show the better they perform. well done Hendrickson! also, MLK is a genius and a great role model, think you for spreading his message.

That soloist. Give him a music scholarship now. Please!

I remember when they were that silly band at the Westlake contest with their Dr. Atomic show :) They've come so far while retaining their identity. I always love watching them.