2023 BOA Austin (Sept. 23)

LeanderMomma

MY GOODNESS CEDAR RIDGE! What a wonderful show! I think this one will take some time for me to grow on it, but once it's complete and clean Ik I'm gonna love it more than I already do! just great sounds all around, interesting theme, and they played the heck out of it! Gonna be another wonderful season for them! Great job Raider band! 

MY GOODNESS ROUND ROCK! What a performance both musically and visually! They sound so so good, and that drill is also very clean! The sky is the limit for them with this show! Soloist killed it, and I love the opener with the backfield playing! Just such a great show all around. Definitely looking like a grand nats finalist to me come that time. Great job Rock Band! 

LAKE TRAVIS!!! They sound dangerously good! that opener was so clean and loud, the double tonging feature was so good, like this is another level of good for this program! I'd be pretty surprised if they don't make finals, but they will be very close if they don't, just with how good those bands fighting for those last few spots are. soloist were also very good, loved the tuba! and they looked pretty clean drill wise. Amazing job LT!