2023 BOA Austin (Sept. 23)

LeanderMomma

Good morning everyone! We are live here on Box5 starting out with a fantastic performance from Mccallum High School! They brough the sound this morning, and I definitely would not be surprised to see them at state finals again this year for 5A. Some very technical licks that they killed, and that percussion book is no joke. great job Mac band! 

MY GOODNESS CEDAR PARK! Throwing down like usual I see! That visual package is so hard in terms of what it requires from each individual, and they all killed it! It's definitely interesting seeing them with no hats and in custom uniforms for I believe the first time, but it definitely doesn't hurt them in anyway. Great job Wolfpack! 

7 minutes ago, Tubalord11 said:

MY GOODNESS CEDAR PARK! Throwing down like usual I see! That visual package is so hard in terms of what it requires from each individual, and they all killed it! It's definitely interesting seeing them with no hats and in custom uniforms for I believe the first time, but it definitely doesn't hurt them in anyway. Great job Wolfpack! 

I had to turn my TV down when Cedar Park hit their opener. I am very excited to see what they have in store!