2023 BOA Grand National Championships (Nov. 9-11)

josephbandfan

16 minutes ago, packwick said:

i view it more as the show is written to optimize artistry, tho the fact that both Saucedo and Gaines judge for the big 3 may influence their approach to artistry, trying to maximize the emotional, the intellectual, and the aesthetic.

there's also the question of whether it's optimized to the sheets when the creation of the sheets themselves was influenced by basic design principles that could just as easily be influencing the designers. things like balance, variety, contrast, proportion, alignment, negative space, blah blah blah.

I stand by my opinion.

Dear TxBand Fourms,

As I pen down these words, a wave of mixed emotions engulfs me – the bittersweet symphony of farewells. It's both an honor and a challenge to express the depth of gratitude and emotion that fills my heart as I bid you farewell.

Our journey together has been nothing short of extraordinary. The laughter we shared echoed through the halls, and the challenges we faced strengthened the bonds that now tie us. Each moment, whether big or small, has contributed to the tapestry of memories that I will carry with me.

In your presence, I found not just colleagues but friends, mentors, and a second family. Your guidance has been a compass, navigating me through the professional landscape and shaping my growth in ways I could have never anticipated.

As I step into a new chapter, the prospect of change is daunting, but the lessons learned and the camaraderie forged here will serve as a beacon of inspiration. The friendships we've cultivated are not bound by time or place; they transcend the confines of our current setting.

Please accept my deepest gratitude for the support, encouragement, and shared moments that have defined our time together. I leave with a heart full of memories and a sense of fulfillment that comes from knowing I was part of something truly special.

Though physical distance may separate us, the bonds we've built will endure. Here's to the memories we've created and the journeys that lie ahead. Thank you for being an integral part of my story, and may our paths cross again in the future.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.

Warm regards,

TheBombDotDiggityCom

Just now, TheBombDotDiggityCom said:

Dear TxBand Fourms,

As I pen down these words, a wave of mixed emotions engulfs me – the bittersweet symphony of farewells. It's both an honor and a challenge to express the depth of gratitude and emotion that fills my heart as I bid you farewell.

Our journey together has been nothing short of extraordinary. The laughter we shared echoed through the halls, and the challenges we faced strengthened the bonds that now tie us. Each moment, whether big or small, has contributed to the tapestry of memories that I will carry with me.

In your presence, I found not just colleagues but friends, mentors, and a second family. Your guidance has been a compass, navigating me through the professional landscape and shaping my growth in ways I could have never anticipated.

As I step into a new chapter, the prospect of change is daunting, but the lessons learned and the camaraderie forged here will serve as a beacon of inspiration. The friendships we've cultivated are not bound by time or place; they transcend the confines of our current setting.

Please accept my deepest gratitude for the support, encouragement, and shared moments that have defined our time together. I leave with a heart full of memories and a sense of fulfillment that comes from knowing I was part of something truly special.

Though physical distance may separate us, the bonds we've built will endure. Here's to the memories we've created and the journeys that lie ahead. Thank you for being an integral part of my story, and may our paths cross again in the future.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.

Warm regards,

TheBombDotDiggityCom

TLDR 🗣️🗣️