2019 BOA Dallas/ Fort Worth Regional

is it fair to say that Hebron's marching is already cleaner now than they were at the end of last year? Lol

This ballad is from The Greatest Showman, correct? Sorry, not super in the loop on show concepts this year

The song is "A Million Dreams" and yes it is from The Greatest Showman.

That show was so moving! I cant wait to see how that show ends. I think it will really be impactful. Also, I dont even need to comment on how amazing those students are playing.

Last year was a huge step up for Hebron from a visual difficulty standpoint, and they handled the transition well, even if they bit off quite a bit to chew.

This year, though, they are attacking this show with a confidence that I rarely see exuded on the BOA field. Looking like naturals already. At times the kids straight up look like they're just gliding across the turf -- incredible. Cheers, guys and can't wait to see the final product

I would love to see Bell ditch Cartwright...or even just give the kids a show with more challenge, because the kids are so talented!

Last time they were without Cartwright for a couple of years didn’t go soooo well. Though that may have been because they kept trying Cartwright-esque shows without his touch. But for now this is working so I like them keeping this for now.