2019 BOA Dallas/ Fort Worth Regional

Wow! Congrats to KC. After last weeks results, I was a little worried for their chances here. I wonder what happened with Owasso :(

I was thinking the same thing concerning the heb results. Great Job KC band! Hope everything is right with Owasso. I had to drive to Bedford for a soccer game this morning and it was already hot. Now getting ready to take the fam to Pennington field for finals, can’t wait!

someone on hornrank mentioned that owasso guard was barefoot. I really hope that's not true. If it is, I'm shocked that decision ever went through. Come on, people! why would you ever have kids perform barefoot outdoors on a hot field? Not to mention that there could be a ton of random stuff on the field (screws, glass, trash, etc) that could cut you up.... ugh.

someone on hornrank mentioned that owasso guard was barefoot. I really hope that's not true. If it is, I'm shocked that decision ever went through. Come on, people! why would you ever have kids perform barefoot outdoors on a hot field? Not to mention that there could be a ton of random stuff on the field (screws, glass, trash, etc) that could cut you up.... ugh.

you got to be kidding me...

It's not like Owasso is from Minnesota or something either. How could this not have come up before hand.