BOA Midland 2018

I don’t think Coppell is quite at their 2014 level. That show was phenomenal and had insanely hard but super clean drill and I think this years show just doesn't have quite the same demand. However, this might be their best show since.

Have you seen their show this year? The only video I found was a video from the visitor’s side and it was from August. So it’s hard to tell. I also haven’t seen anything from Timber Creek or Del Rio or any of the other bands, so it’s hard to say. Well it’s only 9 days away!

Have you seen their show this year? The only video I found was a video from the visitor’s side and it was from August. So it’s hard to tell. I also haven’t seen anything from Timber Creek or Del Rio or any of the other bands, so it’s hard to say. Well it’s only 9 days away!

I have seen a video of their opener from the front. And a standstill of a good portion of their show.

1: Del Rio (yes you read that right)

2: Timber Creek

3: Coppell

4: Birdville

5: Wylie East

6: Granbury

7: Permian

8: Coronado

9: Odessa

10: Midland Lee

I could see Timber Creek getting gold over Coppell. The two programs were close last year and I expect them to be close this year.

but being totally honest, I expect to see a pretty big gap between second and third place. I expect Coppell to come out on top with Timber Creek trailing very closely, but after that I don't really know. I definitely do not see Del Rio getting first over the other two programs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp-1kYjTcZA

here's timber creek. only vid i could find unfortunately.

here's coppell from two weeks ago. it seems their band director releases vids every game so they should have another vid up later today.

I don’t think that’s Timber Creek from Keller. I don’t know what’s going to happen but I’ve seen coppell and Del Rio. It is possible that they may end up on top.

I was just looking at the FloMarching site to see which contests I want to stream next weekend and I ran across this article. Looks like the FLO is stepping up their game!!

https://www.flomarching.com/articles/6248480-coming-soon-live-events-like-never-before

Hopefully that doesn't nerf the desktop experience. Last year I would have multiple tabs with each stream open, and watching them on different monitors. If they keep that, and add what they indicated, it would be a good thing.

I’m telling you guys

Timber Creek has definitely been able to build on their momentum from last year and their sound this year is absolutely incredible.

Definitely a step up from last year, which personally was one of my favorite shows.

Also they stepped of Coppell At Two regionals last year.

It’s gonna be close,

But Timber Creek is going to be on top,

And I’m telling you guys, you’re gonna love their sound this year;Absolutely incredible.

I’m telling you guys

Timber Creek has definitely been able to build on their momentum from last year and their sound this year is absolutely incredible.

Definitely a step up from last year, which personally was one of my favorite shows.

Also they stepped of Coppell At Two regionals last year.

It’s gonna be close,

But Timber Creek is going to be on top,

And I’m telling you guys, you’re gonna love their sound this year;Absolutely incredible.

Im getting pumped up! Can't wait to see them at the KISD Marching expo on October 2nd