BOA Dallas/Ft Worth

Hebron is a lock for 1st imo, it really shouldn’t be a debate. 2nd and 3rd place could either be Flomo/ Keller, and from there on (in no order) Cedar Park, LD bell, Timber Creek, Waxahachie, Coppell, Central, and Wylie. Wylie is slept on big time, they made the top 3 at BOA West Texas along with Coppell and Timber Creek.

Hebron is a lock for 1st imo, it really shouldn’t be a debate. 2nd and 3rd place could either be Flomo/ Keller, and from there on (in no order) Cedar Park, LD bell, Timber Creek, Waxahachie, Coppell, Central, and Wylie. Wylie is slept on big time, they made the top 3 at BOA West Texas along with Coppell and Timber Creek.

Wylie East made top 3 at BOA west Texas not Wylie HS.

Agree!  Despite the actions of some of their fans on this forum, I know that the directors at Keller preach the same message.  

Okay, this is bs, we all know this.  Every band cares where they place no matter what level band they are.  Band members are taught to be respectful but talk like this is a shallow platitude at best.

There was a year back in the 2000's where BOA decided to not place a winner and didn't post scores at first.  That changed quickly because of the uproar.

I've been in small and big bands and we all very much cared where we placed even if we were way down on the list.

Otherwise the review is totally useless, that's 30 minutes of caring where bands place.

Planning on catching finals if the rain holds off. Won’t be there in the morning because it’s Texas-OU weekend!

With Danpod and HornRank here I won’t do any running commentary like last week. I’ll just get to enjoy the phenomal bands of Texas and Oklahoma.

Predictions guess (and it is just that, a guess):

1. Hebron

2. Flower Mound

3. Keller

4. Cedar Park

5. LD Bell

6. Timber Creek

7. Prosper

8. Coppell

9. Union

10. Waxahachie

My next pick to make finals is Wakeland.

I’m also really curious how Duncanville does, they’ve had a stylistic change and the band may start to show excellence outside of just the UIL sector.

I was about to say the same thing Landry. Keller central was one of my favorites last year because I liked the way they designed their show and they did it again this year. I like that they take things outside of the box. Their drill design is just so aesthetically pleasing in the way it morphs across the field. Music was interesting to say the least.