2023 BOA San Antonio Super Regional (Nov. 3 & 4)

LeanderMomma

WOW....Vandergrift does not want to lose that 1st place spot!! I will admit, I don't know if that music performance overall was a winning run. Some stick outs at certain moments, but visually, SO CLEAN, will most likely take visual!! Dance team is just WOW, soloist were on fire as always, really love the little Basson and Trombone duet, just such massive, rich ensemble sounds, but idk, Marcus really wasn't playing around tonight, it's gonna be really close, plus we still have TW, but either way, a great way to end the season, amazing job Viper band and Vison Dance Company!! 

HELLO WOODLANDS!!!!! Absolutely blown away by that show, they are looking REALLY dangerous, I'd start to worry if I was a potential/most likely GN's finalist, because that was amazing! Should easily win visual IMO, great shot at taking the W, will be very close between the top 3! Guar is INCREDIBLE, as always, great musical book and just such a interesting show concept, and they execute the heck out of it, amazing job Woodlands! 

My battery was about to die. What a fantastic way to end the night! Vandegrift and The Woodlands both killed it! Vandegrift is just so powerful musically, never a wimpy moment in that show! So clean and expressive, too. The Woodlands is visually masterful and continues to redefine what a top visual program in Texas looks like. Great job!

7 minutes ago, HeBron James said:

Ok guys I think I’ve cracked the code this time. Here’s my top 5

1.LSU 

2.Herbon (finals run wasn’t as good as prelims)

3.Bluecoats

4.Avon

5.Helen Keller school for deaf and blind

Honorable Mention: Chino hills

#hebronontop#vanderbilt

Nope. LSU lost to Alabama.