2023 BOA San Antonio Super Regional (Nov. 3 & 4)

LeanderMomma

9 minutes ago, Dallas Hobbs said:

Top half is the top 7 scoring bands from prelims (1st-7th), bottom half is the next 7 (8th-14th). This determines performance order. Bottom half finalists perform first in random order then the Top half perform last in random order

I didn't even know that was a thing. And how do we know this without any score sheets?

1 hour ago, Txpharmguy said:

Let's not forget Pearland. They certainly would have been in the conversation for finals as well 

I was just referencing the several DFW bands missing today from OP’s post haha

Pearland has been a consistent finalist like every band I mentioned the last several years and are fantastic again this year, can’t imagine how much more difficult this contest could’ve been👀

1 hour ago, goombatrony said:

Mine were off by 2. I had Westwood slated over Westlake and had Cedar Ridge slated before seeing Bell. But it was fun for my first time LOL

I had Cedar Ridge in over westlake. Very impressed to see the Austin program in finals!

It has been a surprising season for Cedar Ridge but impressive to me nonetheless