2021 5A UIL SMBC (Nov. 1 & 2)

9 minutes ago, MikeKyu said:

Whoa. How bad were Cedar Park and Hendrickson for a review from the crapper for the following band to be mentioned ahead of them?

Well I had just gotten into the dome, LoneStar was the only one I heard, didn’t hear cedar or hendrickson. But even if I had heard them, LS puts on a good performance, even early on in the season

1 hour ago, Turandot1 said:

Mansfield Legacy kid here to cheer on summit. So proud of what y’all have done not only for your school, but for MISD. Legacy will get there someday lol. Go jags!

Legacy will get back to the state contest, I'm sure of it. The jump y'all made between 2019 and 2021 was incredible. I see a lot of where Summit was in 2017-2018 in y'all's program. Another year or two with your director, and y'all will be a force to be reckoned with. You were much better than your 10th place showing at Area F.

The only thing that will hold you back is that the realignment numbers will likely push you to 6A, which will make the road to San Antonio really hard. But I think y'all can hold your own.

The race to be the first MISD school to get to state a second time will be a fun one.