2019 5A State

I think those judges had a very very tough job. So many stellar bands. I was prepared for anything last night. And a whole new judging panel today so also prepared for anything today! Kudos to ALL the bands that performed yesterday and best of luck to those that have the privilege of performing again today.

I wish uil posted prelims caption and class winners like boa does.

Who is live streaming this, anyone?

Btw, the legendary Philip Geiger, former Westfield band director) was a judge yesterday. Amanda Drinkwater is one of the judges tonight. Should interesting, very different style preferences there.

I haven’t been able to see Highland Parks show yet but I’ve heard it compared to be as great as a European Drum Corps show so I know it has to be good.

I was going to include them in my predictions but I made them at 1:00 am after SA, so I guess it’s fair to say I was very out of it groggy and forgetful. It’s a shame because I’d have had them very high.

I’ve been a fan of their shows for a bit I’d like to see their show. If anyone has a link it would be nice to watch it

I saw them twice at Area...I gotta say....not too shabby :)