Here is Cedar Park from tonight. They have made large changes to the show's beginning. Sorry for the audio towards the end. There was a wind that rolled through and hit the mic sending my camera's limiter into a mega digital clips fault that took some time to recover from. But, it's what I had on hand tonight. 

On 9/30/2023 at 4:58 PM, Starwar said:

Has anybody seen Coppells show this year?

haven't seen it but this radio broadcast has some mediocre audio of it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EhJlMn39SCY&pp=ygUbQ29wcGVsbCBsZXdpc3ZpbGxlIGZvb3RiYWxs

i recognize Blue Rondo a la Turk in the opener and Hallelujah in the ballad + hints of major scales lol. sounds like it'll be impactful!!!

12 hours ago, J-Mike16 said:

You know, I think its time to post Lumberton now. They are on fire so far this season. Winning their class at Galena Park and then today winning Grand Champion at Battle at the Bridges Contest in Bridge City. Definitely a strong bubble band for State Finals. P.S. They are not quite done with their show yet.

I love this show so much. 

26 minutes ago, J-Mike16 said:

Same! It has so much potential to completely shake up the competition at Area & State. Cant wait to see what they have planned for the ending!

I couldn’t agree more …. I’ve seen the drill but can’t wait till next week to see it all come together. We are all hoping to make finals at state. I’m just so proud of them. And the guard has come so far in just a year. 

16 hours ago, J-Mike16 said:

You know, I think its time to post Lumberton now. They are on fire so far this season. Winning their class at Galena Park and then today winning Grand Champion at Battle at the Bridges Contest in Bridge City. Definitely a strong bubble band for State Finals. P.S. They are not quite done with their show yet.

I march at Canton, we were able to watch Lumberton in the dome last year, it they were really loud, we all had them at 7-8th in prelims when we were predicting, hoping they see success this year!

2 hours ago, deank10 said:

I march at Canton, we were able to watch Lumberton in the dome last year, it they were really loud, we all had them at 7-8th in prelims when we were predicting, hoping they see success this year!

I think a lot of people had Lumberton in Finals last year. I really think they could make it this time around. Will have to wait and see.