Outstanding Music: Vandegrift

Outstanding Visual: Vandegrift

Outstanding General Effect: Vandegrift

6A Class Placements

1st Place: Vandegrift

2nd Place: Round Rock

3rd Place: McNeil

Got these off of the TMC instagram! 

Brandeis's sound is great! To be honest, they probably have the best sound in NISD. Some timing issues, especially in the opener, but they put on a great show!

At the end where the colorguard girl is doing lasso tricks, I was hoping she'd lasso a band member's plume off. The guard was stunning though. 

10 minutes ago, Band2021 said:

Cedar Ridge was fantastic! Color guard is stunning and their music has improved since BOA Austin. They are in good shape for next week UIL area and should be battling Reagan for 1st. I will be interested in seeing if CTJ will come back from their BOA Katy placement.

They're getting crazy blend on their sound, and I think the closer easily has my favorite music and drill writing of the show, even if it's short. 

Just hoping they can crank the volume a bit more as we start to enter this tail end of the season! 

I just adore Leander's music selection. Cadets 2005 is my favorite DCI show of all time, so whenever I hear anything from that show I get really excited.

Also how did they find anyone talented enough on the sousaphone to do a solo that good? I honestly thought the sousaphone was only brought out during marching season and no one is supposed to sound that good playing it?

Yeah, there needs to be a bit of cleaning, but I really like this show an lot and wish it placed a bit higher.