2023 BOA San Antonio Super Regional (Nov. 3 & 4)

LeanderMomma

oh Leander, moon river, be still my heart again!! love the fun funky ending stuff too. so much infectious energy!!

ok, i switched back to multi for this one. judging panel did in fact change!! Bruce Jones on individual vis i believe, another gray haired glasses guy, i may be mixing them all up, and music.... Kyle Weirich?? not sure about the music guys lol.

ok i need to take a pot roast out of my instantpot now. it's been sitting in there.

17 minutes ago, packwick said:

ugh B-land's guard is filled with SLAY QUEENS!!! welcome, our new overlords!! they're huge but also so friggin clean. that weapon work was exceptional, so many clean catches. i cannot waiiiiit to see them at WGI this year!! they're gonna do great w/ the right vehicle!! beautiful beautiful beautiful show!! the way the visual just unfolds on the field is so gorgeous. really strong impact moments. clarinet soloist is my favorite of the whole year! one of those soloists u know immediately is a top all-stater. super job!

Bridgeland slayed the day!!!

#herbronontop

leaving the stadium because it’s naptime but here’s how I think I’d rank the potential finalists today so far:

Vandegrift

Vista Ridge 

Rouse

Round Rock

Bridgeland

Cedar Ridge

CTJ 

Leander 

Westlake

Lake Travis

Didn’t see: Westwood, Bowie, Reagan, Cedar Park