UIL 5A State Marching Contest 2023

Dave609

2 minutes ago, MikeKyu said:

Cedar Park was never a dark horse. There is no band that turns it on in the state finals like Cedar Park, not in Texas, in the USA. 

I mean, the rise of Rouse definitely looked to be a “sure thing”. But yeah, five time back to back champs, definitely never count them out no matter the circumstances.

This honestly to me almost feels like the 2022 6A result, my mouth dropped when I heard it.

Well. That's what Cedar Park is known for. Congratulations! 5 in a row is unprecedented! Truly the domination of Cedar Park in 5A is something that may never be matched. 

For the past few 5A cycles it seems that they've set the pace and left other bands to catch up. Even during their roughest year yet in 2019 they still nabbed a state title well ahead of the competition. What an ending to the season! Rouse ought to be proud of themselves as well. I believe this is their second silver? What a run from them as well. 

6 minutes ago, lost said:

Well. That's what Cedar Park is known for. Congratulations! 5 in a row is unprecedented! Truly the domination of Cedar Park in 5A is something that may never be matched. 

For the past few 5A cycles it seems that they've set the pace and left other bands to catch up. Even during their roughest year yet in 2019 they still nabbed a state title well ahead of the competition. What an ending to the season! Rouse ought to be proud of themselves as well. I believe this is their second silver? What a run from them as well. 

Marcus from 2004-2014 is the only other streak that can compare. Truly an incredible and historic accomplishment!

2 minutes ago, ValleyBandFanatic said:

ANXIOUSLY awaiting for UIL to post the breakdown for BOTH prelims and finals😩 Hopefully it’s soon🤠 

Congrats to all the bands who performed in the dome!!!!

Looking forward to next year!

same the're actually taking forever