UIL 5A State Marching Contest 2023

Dave609

I mean if it’s to be believed the recaps aren’t a lie…I’ve been saying this about Cedar Park. 5A is their dominion.

In 2015 Leander thought they could take them down, they didn’t. In 2017 Dripping Springs almost succeeded but missed. In 2019 Highland Park gave it a shot and also lost out. Most recently Rouse and Leander have tried taking a nab at it. Cedar Park just knows how to turn it up in 5A. They may lose to these bands all season, they may lose prelims. They will go all-out in the end though.

Well, it seems Cedar Park won't be going down without a fight! I think the bottom half is scheduled really good, with Rouse and CP going back-to-back, Forney, and then Leander and Wakeland going back-to-back. We get what will most likely be the battle for first, and then the battle for second. Congrats @clarinetistkai05 on 5th, can't wait to watch yall's run tomorrow, will be a super exciting 5A finals comp!