JJ Pearce High School - 2:00
Lake Highlands High School - 2:15
Ponca City (OK) High School - 2:30
BREAK - 2:45
Canyon High School - 3:00
Permian High School - 3:15
Waxahachie High School - 3:30
Keller High School - 3:45

• bancl changed the title to Duncanville Marching Invitational 2022 - October 22nd
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Flute goddess said:

They violated the rules. Nothing horrendous about it.

wouldn't put it at horrendous, but at least don't give them a division 1 rating at first. all the wakeland kids thought they were going to this competition just to have it changed up on them last second, although i would say it is technically "fair" if you think about it straight on but i do see where people are coming from when they argue that it isn't. at the end of the day it did happen, and the band won't get the chance to go whether people think it's fair or not. excited for duncanville with wakeland though for sure

9 minutes ago, krustyjoe said:

wouldn't put it at horrendous, but at least don't give them a division 1 rating at first. all the wakeland kids thought they were going to this competition just to have it changed up on them last second, although i would say it is technically "fair" if you think about it straight on but i do see where people are coming from when they argue that it isn't. at the end of the day it did happen, and the band won't get the chance to go whether people think it's fair or not. excited for duncanville with wakeland though for sure

As I said in the other thread I agree on the unfairness of the timeline. They should at least have put it under review right away and hold back on the rating.

I don't quite getting where you are coming from when you say it was 'technically' fair. Just time their show. They would have never made it in under 8 minutes even without problems.