The Abyss- Silvestri

Part 3: Light Waves
Bizarro- Daugherty

Part 4: New Waves
Wine, Dark Sea Mvt. III- Mackey 

This is going to be fun.

Seven Lakes - Blue Bizarre

Reveal video on Instagram/Twitter: @sevenlakesband

Looking forward to seeing this production unfold as a 7L alumnus for the first time :). (Also I still don’t know the central theme of the show...it’s out-of-the-box for sure)

What I can say about this show is that it will absolutely blow DYEvergent out of the water. I'm struggling to deal with the fact that I can't perform this show (like any graduating senior), but I can promise that I will come back and bawl like a baby while watching it.

While CTJ does not traditionally do a show reveal - after the political references made last year - I thought best to nip this in the bud early - profile is the new show shirt

Claudia Taylor"Lady Bird" Johnson High School presents their 2019 field production "Episode Two - The Circle of Life"

Inspired by Disney's "The Lion King" and in honor of the 2019 release of the film, Episode 2... continues the sage of our 2017 production "the forest through the trees" and in this episode, instead of the amazon rain forest, it finds us traveling to the Serengeti - specifically the Pride Lands

Music selections include:

• Imagine by John Lennon - arranged by Pentatonix
  • The First Circle - by Pat Metheny

Music from the smash hit - "The Lion King" to include:

• This Land/King of Pride Rock
  • I just can't wait to be king
  • The circle of life

as someone that has seen the show design, music and the awesome uniform design by FJM - this will be a show for the ages (yes, I am biased) - But I am excited to see this show on the field in Austin, San Antonio and Indy.

"you may say I'm a dreamer..

but I'm not the only one...

I hope someday you will join us..

and the world will live as one..."

John Lennon

While CTJ does not traditionally do a show reveal - after the political references made last year - I thought best to nip this in the bud early - profile is the new show shirt

Claudia Taylor"Lady Bird" Johnson High School presents their 2019 field production "Episode Two - The Circle of Life"

Inspired by Disney's "The Lion King" and in honor of the 2019 release of the film, Episode 2... continues the sage of our 2017 production "the forest through the trees" and in this episode, instead of the amazon rain forest, if find us traveling to the Serengeti - specifically the Pride Lands

Music selections include:

• Imagine by John Lennon - arranged by Pentatonix
  • The First Circle - by Pat Metheny
Music from the smash hit - "The Lion King" to include:
  • This Land/King of Pride Rock
  • I just can't wait to be king
  • The circle of life
as someone that has seen the show design, music and the awesome uniform design by FJM - this will be a show for the ages (yes, I am biased) - But I am excited to see this show on the field in Austin, San Antonio and Indy.

"you may say I'm a dreamer..

but I'm not the only one...

I hope someday you will join us..

and the world will live as one..."

John Lennon

Honestly this looks awesome, can’t wait to see it and I’m sure CTJ will really make the lion king music come to life!

I'm just waiting for our reveal video to be posted so I can confess... that means I do know what our show is. We got our reveal last Friday and I'm super excited. Had another surprise on Monday (that made the entire band scream) at our concert that I'm not sure I'm at liberty to say so I'll wait until confirmation.  I will say that it will bring memories back to Danpod in an instant. That's a good enough clue I think. Some of you may already know what I am talking about, though. NEISD parents or students on here are not allowed to spoil just yet. 

I'm just waiting for our reveal video to be posted so I can confess... that means I do know what our show is. We got our reveal last Friday and I'm super excited. Had another surprise on Monday (that made the entire band scream) at our concert that I'm not sure I'm at liberty to say so I'll wait until confirmation. I will say that it will bring memories back to Danpod in an instant. That's a good enough clue I think. Some of you may already know what I am talking about, though. NEISD parents or students on here are not allowed to spoil just yet.

Can’t wait!

Leander’s Parent Preview is Friday, May 24th in the main Leander gym. I’m sure there will be videos of that on DaTube shortly after. Cedar Park and Vandegrift usually have theirs around the same time.

Just a reminder that Leander has their Parent Preview performance tonight in the LHS main gym at 7pm. Yes, I am going to be there. ;)