BOA Austin 2018

I agree that all of the shows have been really good so far. I was expecting to enjoy Cedar Park's show more than I did. Like, it was impressive in many regards, but I didn't really like it.

I feel like I ended up the same way with Vista Ridge. The kids are performing the HECK out of the show and they sound amazing but I feel like it could use more towards getting the concept across? I didn't get the lost sense too much. But overall their performance was great.

I feel like I ended up the same way with Vista Ridge. The kids are performing the HECK out of the show and they sound amazing but I feel like it could use more towards getting the concept across? I didn't get the lost sense too much. But overall their performance was great.

If you didn't get the "lost" sense from the ballad, well, I really don't know what to do with that. For me, it's pretty overwhelming every time I hear it.

I have to agree. Vista is a fantastic band but the concept was kind of not really conveyed. I felt it a bit during the ballad but overall it seemed like it wasn’t too “lost”.