2017 BOA St. Louis

Is this BA's first competition of the year? Sure haven't heard much!

To the best of my knowledge yes. We'll soon get to see how the sequel to last year's show goes. I've seen a video from the BA Invitational, but it is very hard to tell. I couldn't quite catch the full title, but it is called Age of Discovery, the Return to Z ( think it is Z - that's the part I didn't quite catch). I'm sure they'll be just fine on Saturday!

The video is still up, but it is unlisted. I won't post a link out of respect for their request to not make it public, much as our band made to Dan the Band Man for our show from a week ago. It too is still up, but unlisted.

Remember that BOA St Louis starts tomorrow! There is an Official Music For All live blog for this event and we have TxB people helping out with it, so be sure to check that out at either:

http://live.txbands.com

or

http://www.musicforall.org/blog/live-blog/live-blog-2017-st-louis-super-regional

There are 3 Texas bands attending:

- Saturday 11:00am - Anderson
- Saturday 11:15am - Cy-Falls
- Saturday 2:30pm - Westwood

Also of note, the BOA Indianapolis Super Regional is also taking place and also has its own Official Music For All live blog at http://www.musicforall.org/blog/live-blog/live-blog-2017-indianapolis-super-regional

Also, we will be live tweeting and facebooking from the USBands Southwestern Championship at the Cowboys' AT&T Stadium.

Also, we will be live tweeting and facebooking from the USBands Southwestern Championship at the Cowboys' AT&T Stadium.

I truly can find next to no information regarding this competition on the internet. The website doesn't give much help either. Is there a schedule somewhere that I'm missing? I'm just curious as to what bands are going to be there.

If you're interested, I have attached a combined schedule of the St. Louis and Indianapolis Super Regionals to help decide which bands to watch. For me, it's easier to see them side by side and know when everyone is playing so that I can switch. I have adjusted the Indianapolis schedule for the hour difference and the times shown are CST.

Indianapolis-St. Louis Schedule 2017.pdf

O'Fallon Township live was just........wild.  In the best of ways.  That show is unlike anything else I've ever seen, SO much depth and simultaneous stuff going on.  It was an absolute blast to watch.  Catch that show if you can, it has some serious gas in the tank for GN in a few weeks!  

O'Fallon Township live was just........wild.  In the best of ways.  That show is unlike anything else I've ever seen, SO much depth and simultaneous stuff going on.  It was an absolute blast to watch.  Catch that show if you can, it has some serious gas in the tank for GN in a few weeks!  

Ohhhh, that makes me even more disappointed that I missed it!   :(  I will make every effort to watch it in finals tomorrow night.

Ohhhh, that makes me even more disappointed that I missed it! :( I will make every effort to watch it in finals tomorrow night.

Totally unrelated but I just noticed you made your first post on the mfa site. Congrats! Just to say, people are a little more uncensored over there, so don't be surprised if someone cracks down on your post. It's still a great site though and there are a lot of great points made over there.

Totally unrelated but I just noticed you made your first post on the mfa site. Congrats! Just to say, people are a little more uncensored over there, so don't be surprised if someone cracks down on your post. It's still a great site though and there are a lot of great points made over there.

Oh I know. I've been lurking there for over a year. ;)

I agree. They impressed me and were way better than I was expecting them to be. FLO Marching played ads during the last section, but what I saw was very well done.

Was just blown away by Owasso! Great tribute to the evolution of radio from that band. I may have been a little sleepy still when I turned on the computer this morning, but they definitely woke me up with that great show. It was another one of those fascinating shows that I couldn't look away from. Great theme, too. Just loved it all around.

Edit: it's about Radium. Not radio. Haha I'm dumb sometimes!! :D

Was just blown away by Owasso! Great tribute to the evolution of radio from that band. I may have been a little sleepy still when I turned on the computer this morning, but they definitely woke me up with that great show. It was another one of those fascinating shows that I couldn't look away from. Great theme, too. Just loved it all around.

They woke us up here in the stadium too.

And CAMDENTON! That is one of the most fun shows I’ve seen this year. Have a feeling we will be seeing them again tonight. We shall see.