What Texas band has the coolest uniform?

Round Rock, the leg cape with the dragon and the glittery dragon scale...

I can't tell if you're mocking them, so I'm just going to go ahead and assume you are.

I don't know if it's my inter-district bias but RR has always been kind of goofy to me. The new uniforms this year make it really difficult to discern between individuals. I'm not a fan.

I can't tell if you're mocking them, so I'm just going to go ahead and assume you are.

I don't know if it's my inter-district bias but RR has always been kind of goofy to me. The new uniforms this year make it really difficult to discern between individuals. I'm not a fan.

I'm not mocking them. I do like the new uniforms although I miss the maroon waist cinch.

To be honest, The concept art for the new Round Rock uniform made it look like it would be a more drastic change than the new uniform ended up being. The only major changes was the the Shako, the new black bling, and the loss of the maroon cinch. I like the new design but I think they could have added a bit more white highlights around the arms kinda like the old silver gauntlet did. I thought they were going to update the dragon itself since their boosters had a new version of it as their branding, but that never occurred. Overall I like the new design, I just think it could have went further. 

Tomball Memorials are really cool they got brand new uniforms this year witha hipcape that can slide up through a sparkly window pocket on their chest and crest an additional affect as well as a sparkly under shirt under the jacket. On their shako they can either wear a really nice and A-symmetrical wrap or a mirror on the front, definitely a step up from the black trash bags at state last year.