5. Forney - 45

6. Centennial - 54

7. Lone Star - 62

8. Roma - 62

9. Friendswood - 67

10. Richland - 67

11. Lebanon Trail - 70

12. Hendrickson - 74

Where did you get these scores? I don’t see them on the website…

1 minute ago, TheSV-001Gamer said:

UNT got robbed for finals 😔

I heard they were immediately bypassed to 0 place so we’re all good!

Also why can’t people be happy for each program. It’s such a huge accomplishment to make state and every performer did absolutely amazing! We should be proud of each and everyone of them. 

7 minutes ago, Tubalord11 said:

Well, it seems Cedar Park won't be going down without a fight! I think the bottom half is scheduled really good, with Rouse and CP going back-to-back, Forney, and then Leander and Wakeland going back-to-back. We get what will most likely be the battle for first, and then the battle for second. Congrats @clarinetistkai05 on 5th, can't wait to watch yall's run tomorrow, will be a super exciting 5A finals comp! 

AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IM SO HONORED TO EXPERIENCE THIS ONE LAST TIME 😭😭

2 minutes ago, clarinetistkai05 said:

that’s what I’m tryna figure out

All the directors and people in the know get the scores.  Many of them will share with other friends in the music community.  So that's how quick summaries go out and eventually a copy of the page will go out.  Theoretically they aren't formally released to the public until after finals.

1 minute ago, Tubalord11 said:

Lets just say certain people have their ways of getting the scores early, but I can confirm these are the scores from prelims. But yeah some people have access to them either through connections or I'd imagine so people can get a "taste" of results, but yes these are the placements and total scores of prelims, scores won't become public till tomorrow after finals. 

They get leaked super easily. All of the directors get the recap during their director’s meeting before announcements. I’ve seen them share the recaps pretty liberally before. 

1 minute ago, GradDad said:

They get leaked super easily. All of the directors get the recap during their director’s meeting before announcements. I’ve seen them share the recaps pretty liberally before. 

Yeah, and realistically there's no reason not to.  Not sure why after prelims it's so important to hide the results from everyone.  I know they say it may impact the kids but many of the directors tell the kids anyway.

Bouncing back on the topic of negative commments. Big reminder that while competitions are cool and all. UIL was made to give a student an experience they will never forget. An experience that pushes them to be their best no matter what sport. Marching Band is something that gives students a chance to be proud on what they have accomplished no matter how good their season went no matter how well they are, but giving something to look back on and give a show for every marching enthusiast to enjoy! While state contest is exciting we gotta be considerate of others!

UIL Conference 5A Finals Schedule 

Block 1: 12th - 7th Place (Random Order)
Block 2: 6th - 1st Place (Random Order)

2:15 PM - Lebanon Trail H.S.
2:30 PM - Friendswood H.S.
2:45 PM - Roma H.S.
3:00 PM - Richland H.S.
3:15 PM - Lone Star H.S.
3:30 PM - Hendrickson H.S.
-----
4:00 PM - Burleson Centennial H.S.
4:15 PM - Rouse H.S.
4:30 PM - Cedar Park H.S.
4:45 PM - Forney H.S.
5:00 PM - Leander H.S.
5:15 PM - Wakeland H.S.

5 minutes ago, Bill_Hou said:

Yeah, and realistically there's no reason not to.  Not sure why after prelims it's so important to hide the results from everyone.  I know they say it may impact the kids but many of the directors tell the kids anyway.

Exactly. Directors will use them to help motivate the kids for finals.