BOA Dallas/Ft Worth

Thirty minutes for Wakeland to warm back up plus two and a half hours for performances plus 15 for Forney (perhaps) and 15 for tabulation. Even with a cut retreat, that's pushing 1 AM. I can stay up until 4 AM for band but some of these kids have been going since early this morning and two bands have long bus rides back overnight. It's not ideal, but I understand why BOA called it anyway.

Props all got wet. Even if they were dried off the turf was still wet, and that moisture would have transferred to props. Also, the judges' critique meetings start at 7 am in the morning.

Speaking of which....I hope someone reminds Wakeland to get the rest of their clouds off the field.   They had to leave them behind when evacuating.  Maybe they should leave those at home for the next show.....  

I think it means Wakeland brought the clouds and won by having the only non-exhibitions 2 minutes in finals. <_<️ Sorry. Just trying to bring some levity to the situation. Rain is no fun.

Speaking of Wakeland, they never should've been allowed to take the field. It was obvious to anyone with eyes and access to radar that it was unsafe. How close does lightning have to be before they clear the stands?