2015 BOA San Antonio Predictions

It appears that the schedule could be intact but rather there was a lottery for openings in the schedule whether it was a break or before/after the 2nd round of prelims. Perhaps it's possible Bowie asked CTJ if they could switch times since CTJ is in the San Antonio area? I just don't understand all the backlash and I don't think it's right for us to speculate and lash out at programs based on their luck of the draw. BOA is doing their job. Accomadations were made to these programs for missing their original scheduled time and they are trying to fix tomorrow's schedule accordingly.

Pure speculation, but you may be right.  Maybe Bowie drew the 4:30 slot, but CTJ agreed to switch with them, thereby allowing another band to have the 4:30 spot?  Comments from earlier do indicate that Bowie drew the 4:30 spot.  The bottom line is that I want every band to make it there to show off all the incredible work they have done this season.  I wouldn't want anyone to have to travel in unsafe conditions to do it though.  

For sure? No. District will decide at 7 in the morning if itll be clear. 4:15 will only happen with their say so. As of football game concerns we'll just have our JV attend as to not have an absence.

A JV band?  How many schools have a JV band?

This is honestly awful, the exact opposite if Music for All's mission. Dripping Springs and Anderson have beautiful shows and could have made finals. I'll wish the remaining bands trapped in the rain the best of luck, a standing ovation from Westlake.

Edit: Onto my applause is Leander, I'll watch their show for sure, again boa is screwing these band kids who all work super hard over.