2015 BOA San Antonio Predictions

I just heard word that Westlake was on their way and turned around due to the dangerous weather conditions on I-35. They won't be making their 12:30 performing time today. I don't know what's going on for them, but I can assume it's the same for many Austin- area bands. Curious to know how that's going to affect scheduling... could the schedule on friday potentially be extened until later...?

So there are about 8 Austin area schools in the later block, as well as a couple from further North who would hypothetically face the same issue. Weather also won't get any better until this evening (where it'll still be raining, but not really any tornado threats). I'm not sure how feasible it is to have another block tonight.

What's the likelihood that BOA will cancel finals and just hold a final block of prelims tomorrow afternoon / evening? Or I suppose cut the breaks tomorrow short by a lot?

The issue isn't necessarily how late prelims will go or the availability of warmup areas. It's the fact that as long as it keeps raining, it's going to continue to flood without getting better. I doubt any districts are going to let their bands go to San Antonio while everything between South Austin and New Braunfels is basically underwater.

Calallen is performing early.

The next block apparently won't start until 12:45, so I'm assuming Cedar Park hasn't arrived. They're likely stuck somewhere on 35 considering when they would have had to leave for their warmup call.

For context, this is what South Austin looks like right now: https://www.facebook.com/FOX7austin/videos/1030960533612091/?permPage=1

According to the live stream:

Changes so far:

Vandegrift -> 1:00

Round Rock -> 4:00

Dripping Springs -> 7:30

Leander -> 7:45

Westlake -> 8:00

Hendrickson -> 8:15

Pflugerville -> 8:30

Still to be rescheduled:

Anderson

Cedar Park

All else remains as of Mr. Potter's latest announcement, including Vista Ridge at 4:15 (but wouldn't be surprised to see this change too)