Now that March is halfway over, we're coming upon Announcement Season. I know that Gatesville's having their Show Reveal this Friday and was just wondering if any other shows have been announced.

Y'all do not know how excited I am for this year! Just got the feeling it's gonna be big and full of twists and surprises, for everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ruben_f said:

Cinco Ranch and Vandegrift 2024 show

IMG_5485.jpeg

IMG_5500.jpeg

I'm so freaking excited for Vandergrift's show!! It feels like something more "alive" and modern almost, not that I hated their past show concepts, but it seems like a step, possibly with the new director change, in a new direction and I'm super excited to see this show!! 

It'll be interesting to watch how Vandegrift performs now with Lipman in as the new head director. He's about as good of a choice as anyone could hope for to step into a program with the pedigree of Vandegrift, so I've no doubt they're going to continue to stay on top.

Klein Oak announced their 2024 show tonight. It's called "Heartless" and is about what it's like to be the tin man from the Wizard of Oz and longing for what he can't have, which is his heart. No graphics have been made public yet but I'll try and post them when they are.

The song selections are

My Body is a Cage - Peter Gabriel
What Could Have Been - Sting (from Arcane)
Symphony No. 5 - Prokofiev
Road to Perdition - Thomas Newman
This is Life - Son Lux (from Everything Everywhere All at Once)
Human Heart - Jacob Collier

On 4/13/2024 at 1:20 AM, Tubalord11 said:

I feel like this show theme has became popular out of no where, there were like 3 or so DFW bands that did it last season lol, but this seems like a different take, super excited!

Pearce and Berkner from RISD did it last year