5. Haltom H.S., TX

6. Park Vista H.S., FL

7. Fort Mill H.S., SC

8. James F. Byrne H.S., SC

9. Lafayette H.S., LA

10. Blue Springs South H.S., MO

11. Hillgrove H.S., GA

12. Kennesaw Mountain H.S., GA

Don't forget Trinity in the predictions. They have been growing pretty steadily and ended up just one spot out of 6A Area B Finals last year which was by far the hardest Area to make Finals in. They could be pushing for a bubble spot here.

I'm sorry sir, but I believe Area D is the hardest area to make finals in. It is a literal bloodbath in that area. I am not dissing Trinity though.

Definitely did not forget about Euless Trinity. Placing 11th in the tough Area D Contest last year certainly says a lot about that program. I have Trinity finishing as high as 11th, cracking finals, but as of right now I have them in the 13th-16th range. They surely have the potential to make finals, though.

1. Tarpon springs

2-4 . I've watched from other years past and I believe it's gonna be between cedar ridge , haltom , and Wando

5. Possibly Keller central but from what I saw last year they need a lot of improvement .

This is gonna be a great boa and I can't wait to see what each band come out with

I agree 100%

• 1 month later...

1. Tarpon Springs H.S., FL

2. Wando H.S., SC

3. RR Cedar Ridge H.S., TX

4. Walton H.S., GA

5. Haltom H.S., TX

6. Park Vista H.S., FL

7. Fort Mill H.S., SC

8. James F. Byrne H.S., SC

9. Lafayette H.S., LA

10. Blue Springs South H.S., MO

11. Hillgrove H.S., GA

12. Kennesaw Mountain H.S., GA

I agree totally except Cedar Ridge. We're coming along pretty well.

I agree totally except Cedar Ridge. I saw their performance last week at a football game. They're coming along very well.

I would love to see haltom medal ! There show this year is very different and challenging and they are doing incredible! Also a very big group 'this year ! Would love to see cedar ridge and haltom both Texas school get up there and take that 2nd and 3rd medal

I don't see Cedar Ridge overtaking Wando and certainly not Tarpon Springs (unless Hurricane Irma destroyed their season which is possible I guess!). But stranger things have happened...

My original post was trying to conceal my identity from my fellow band members. Unfortunately, I've been compromised so I'll come out: I am a CR band member. Forgive my very obvious bias.

I believe that we can overtake Wando. I reread my post and realized that it came across that I thought we could beat Tarpon and Wando.

My original post was trying to conceal my identity from my fellow band members. Unfortunately, I've been compromised so I'll come out: I am a CR band member. Forgive my very obvious bias.

I believe that we can overtake Wando. I reread my post and realized that it came across that I thought we could beat Tarpon and Wando.

After seeing you guys on Saturday, I totally think you can overtake Wando!!!!!!  You guys had my favorite show of the night next to CTJ!

Tarpon....not sure enough yet.  They may be suffering after Hurricane Irma.