2008 TMEA Honor Band

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Area D is going to have some strong bands in competition. Though Region 8 doesn't have any powerhouses, Region 9 has the Woodlands duo (HS and CP) plus Spring (who I believe is a former State Honor Band.....if not I know they've come close, they consistently make it all the way to state finals at these things every time they compete). Region 20 has Coppell and Duncanville.....and all bets are off on Duncanville; you can count on them taking the first spot for sure. So there's only one spot for the rest of 'em -_-. Region 26 will most likely put out Georgetown ('00 State Finalist, '02 Region champions, '06 Region runner up) and even MORE likely Cedar Park (who's the defending Regional champion from '06). Same story as last year it looks like (EDIT: er.....2 years ago).

Where are Churchill and Reagan in all of this?.....I'm guessing they're in a different Area for TMEA since I don't see them on the chart for D.

Edited by takigan