UIL 6A 2023 State Finals

LeanderMomma

Shoutout to Coppell for being the only school so far to still be wearing shakos. I guess I'm old school for that opinion. I think it's necessary in some drum corps due to way the visual package has evolved -- much more demanding choreo -- but I don't think a single high school has a choreo program that requires no headgear.

Edited by washedupalum2017
clarity

2 minutes ago, washedupalum2017 said:

Shoutout to Coppell for being the only school to still be wearing shakos. I guess I'm old school for that opinion. I think it's necessary in some drum corps due to way the visual package has evolved -- much more demanding choreo -- but I don't think a single high school has a choreo program that requires no headgear.

Flower Mound and Vandegrift both wear traditional shakos

Pearland HS-

BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE! This show is really good and musically sounds AWESOME! i really enjoyed the flute solo in the ballad movement! And that Closer, WOW! I personally feel there are a few moments that need some work visually before Grand Nationals, but Overall, the show came out real nicely! Overall, Congratulations on an AMAZING finals performance Pearland HS, and Best of Luck at Grand Nationals!!!