6th McKinney north

7th independence 

8th Emerson 

9th liberty

10tn memeorial

3-6th can be put in any arrangement and hopefully there is a finals🤞

argyle winning it all

1 hour ago, blazinty9000 said:

The competition is not getting delayed for rain, it will still happen tomorrow.

From what I've heard, they might just have a prelims competition and then that will be it with no finals but looking at the forecast, they could try to do a full competition with Prelims and Finals but idk what for sure is gonna happen yet.

1st. Wakeland

2nd. Lone Star

3rd. McKinney North (really depends on the judges)

4th. Argyle

5th. Lebanon Trail (I can’t find a video of them 😭)

6th. The Colony

7th. Independence 

8th. Emerson

9th. Memorial

10th. liberty

If anyone would happen to have a video of Lebanon Trail that they would be able to share I would be very grateful.

3 hours ago, Karma_Savior said:

Do band directors flag videos of their show from being on YouTube, or do people really not post marching band performances? I’ve been dying to watch Lebanon Trail, but can’t find them anywhere! 

I'm from LT and our directors have never shared our run links with anyone, even the students, they only just show us the video. I don't think there is going to be a public video anytime soon honestly. 

8 hours ago, Karma_Savior said:

Do band directors flag videos of their show from being on YouTube, or do people really not post marching band performances? I’ve been dying to watch Lebanon Trail, but can’t find them anywhere! 

So from everything I have learned over the past year, Most band programs are under a contract that doesn't allow footage of their show to be released to the public either because of the music used or because of the visuals within the show. Some programs don't allow footage because they don't want the potential of someone else copying them in some way. So it's mainly because of Copyright and contracts, but does sometime include other reasons. Hope this helps!

17 hours ago, Karma_Savior said:

Band Parent here - We are told we are not to share full runs on social. Finally at the end of the marching season it's fair game but nothing goes out during. 😊