UIL 5a Area B Competition 2023

12 minutes ago, Tubalord11 said:

Congratulations to all the finalist!!! Super happy all the kids at WG are okay, super scary stuff but happy to see them in finals!! Really no surprises here other than independence not making it, anyone see their performance? Cant wait to see the results, gl to everyone tonight!

Hey centennial here, we performed right after them, and got to see their performance. It was okay, they didn’t have any electronics and the marching was a little dirty due to the rain. 

33 minutes ago, ThatOneRandomGuy said:

I'm hearing from Lone Star kids that their director said they won, but there’s nothing out to confirm.

there drill was kind of dirty and lots of stick outs so I do not think so. 

It’s confirmed lone star got first by only a fraction of a point though. Will make finals very fun and interesting.

1 minute ago, pushand1 said:

It’s confirmed lone star got first by only a fraction of a point though. Will make finals very interesting especially if the weather gets better.

Wow, I did not expect that! But as Crunchy Cookie said, they had a good time slot, so it's going to change. I can really feel it. However, hopefully, Wakeland doesn't see this and let it affect them too much.

11 minutes ago, ThatOneRandomGuy said:

Wow, I did not expect that! But as Crunchy Cookie said, they had a good time slot, so it's going to change. I can really feel it. However, hopefully, Wakeland doesn't see this and let it affect them too much.

Same with all the bands- anything can go tonight with these rain predictions.