#teamtexas merch for 2023 Grand Nats

JMR2022

13 hours ago, J-Mike16 said:

What is everyone putting for "Student Name & Grade Level" Box?

TMF has removed that since it is being sent to each home - we recently used this site for our March a thon shirts in a bulk order so we asked for that to distribute the right size to the right kids. TMF confirmed this morning that the all issues including the names on the back have been corrected - appreciate your patience and support

2 hours ago, JMR2022 said:

TMF has removed that since it is being sent to each home - we recently used this site for our March a thon shirts in a bulk order so we asked for that to distribute the right size to the right kids. TMF confirmed this morning that the all issues including the names on the back have been corrected - appreciate your patience and support

They look incredible! 

On 8/7/2023 at 9:41 PM, Bandmomx4 said:

@JMR2022 I think in the past if someone mentioned which school they were affiliated with when they bought the team Texas shirts- ya’ll sent a small $ donation to those schools- are you doing that again this year? (Or am I getting things mixed up and remembering incorrectly?)

we have tried to do that - but I have gotten little to no response from the programs so we have not been able to make those donations - this year, all funds raised will pay for the #teamtexas traveling Trophy for the San Antonio Super Regional.

6 hours ago, JMR2022 said:

we have tried to do that - but I have gotten little to no response from the programs so we have not been able to make those donations - this year, all funds raised will pay for the #teamtexas traveling Trophy for the San Antonio Super Regional.

Ok.  Thanks! And totally can understand the limited response from programs.   Just so many balls to keep in the air for them and you guys.  :)